Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Morning Musings

 Happy Monday! I got up early today (about 4:45) to get in some creative time before the day began. I just cleaned the studio this weekend and it feels fresh and wonderful again. It was the perfect place to have my tea and look for some inspiration in past issues of Apronology magazine. I think I may use this type of flower on an upcoming sweatshirt restyle for my mom.

 I've been dabbling in zentangle lately. It is really fun and I can't wait to incorporate it into my sewing. On the right is a purse restyle that will go on Etsy - it is in the middle of the process and will be shared later in the week!
Here is some ink and fabric paint stamped on another bag that will also become one of my Gifts With Heart. I'm not sure yet how it will come together but I thought I would give you a little sneak peak into my early Monday musings. Hope its a great week!!
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...