Monday, April 1, 2013

Back From Hiatus!!

Hello Friends! Whew....sometimes life comes at ya so fast there just is not a way to manage everything. So, in the spirit of self preservation I took a leave of absence from this here blog and sadly, haven't been in the studio much either. However, I am still alive and well and I've been missing my little piece of cyber real estate.

I've held back a lot of of my personal situation on this blog but now I'm feeling like I am ready to start sharing the full picture of who/what/how I am. I work full time in a dental office and my husband has been full time student for the last three years. We juggle two great kids, schedules, sports, etc! Hubby is currently beginning what we are hoping is his LAST TERM of school!!!!!! This will mean a lot of things for our family and highest on my list is getting to cut back a lot of work hours. I can not wait to trade them in for working at home hours!!

I've reached the one year anniversary of my blog and that makes me happy. Each and every post on here has been something I've created in the wee hours (usually) while the two kiddos sleep and I can let myself explore in the sewing studio. We live way out in the country without internet access so all of my posts have been done on my lunch hour. It is truly not the most convenient method but it works. Even though I had my recent break I am still happy to reach my one year point as a blogger. I love this format and am looking forward to sharing more projects/dreams/family craziness with you! So thanks for stopping by and rest assured I AM STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!! And, wouldn't you know it, thanks to some technical difficulties I could not get my new pics on here today. So please enjoy a bright and cheery photo from my trip to Holland last fall and I will be back shortly!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back and Hang in there! Much kudos to you for doing all that you do AND fitting in a blog! Have a great rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...