Monday, January 7, 2013

Tried Something New - Needle Felting


So this past weekend I finally got up the nerve to pull out my brand new needle felting tool. I've seen so many beautiful projects out there I was a little intimidated, then I decided to just play. I grabbed a plain tote bag and some wool suiting from my stash of repurposed fabric and got down to business.

I cut some flower shapes from stencils and just messed around with felting them onto the bag. No pressure of a finished project - just some play time. I am so thrilled to have the felting tools and I like the way it works. Now that I've broken the ice I can't wait to try this on an actual project!! If there's something you've been pondering I say just go for it - I wish I'd tried it sooner.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...