Thursday, July 5, 2012

Project 12 - Week 2 update!

 Running inspired art journaling.

 Words to live by!

The first time I was called a "runner" was a big deal!! Hard to see here but the dictionary words I chose were "Athena" and "Athlete." Very meaningful to this former couch Olympian!!

So, week two of Project 12 was full of surprises and a camping trip! Again, art journaling was a quick way to ignore the disorganized chaos around me and just focus on color and release. I took the basics and prepped journal pages while we were gone.

The rest of the week was spent using small pieces of time organizing the sewing studio after it was destroyed by hauling in the new sewing table AND my amazing hutch. It took me a long time but I am happy to say as of the wee hours of July 4th I am ready for creativity! I can't work in a disaster so forcing myself to take 12 minutes a day (and some days it was ALL I had) has payed off in just over a week. It feels so good and I can't wait to get crack-a-lacking!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...