Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Why this is NOT a food blog!

 In my annual quest to be a perfect wife and make my husband feel special on his birthday I typically achieve some new level of domestic disaster and this year did not disappoint! This pan was once stainless steel and was once silver...until I lit it on FIRE! My dear husband, the foodie and amateur gourmet chef did not marry me for my cooking skills. I did however make a nice dinner - the clean up was less fun.
 My hubby's wonderful new espresso pot - it was his gift. I promise not to set it on fire!
A buttery lemon raspberry cake straight from the pages of Sunset magazine. Their picture was soooo much prettier but it did taste good. (No flame broiling on this one!)

I have been busy busy but the studio is almost put back together after moving in my new hutch and I promise there will be some great new projects on here ASAP as well as my Project 12 update! Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...