Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PUBLISHED!!! (exciting stuff)


My first time in a beautiful publication!


I am so excited and grateful to announce that my restyled purse "Vintage Station" is included in the October issue of Haute Handbags magazine! There are many, many beautiful bags and purses of all types in this publication and to be among them means a lot to me. I hope you have a chance to check it out and enjoy all of the incredibly talented artists who are included.



This is the back side of the purse, not pictured in the magazine.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Great job! Love your projects & blog :) From a fellow "Flyer" and sewist/artist!
    Shelly Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Kellie, congratulations from another fellow flyer. So great to see textiles coming to fore in so many fabulous ways. Anna S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What great news! I am very, very excited for you!

    From a fellow 'flyer.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that purse! Congratulations on getting published. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much!! Its very exciting and quite honestly I'm still pinching myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...