Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tall Girls Unite!! (DIY Capri Jeans)


How many times has this happened in my life??? The jeans are cute, they are my size, they look awesome...FROM THE KNEES UP!!!!!!!! I am 5'9" and most of that height seems to be my inseam, so finding pants that are not high waters has been a struggle for years. Then I got to thinking....why not hit Goodwill and find some jeans I dig to make into Capri's??? Stay tuned to see how it turns out....and aren't you just loving my striped socks!!!!!!!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm 5'8" so I have that problem too! :) It sounds like a great tutorial you plan on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is 5'8" and she always fretted over the length of jeans, so via her I feel your pain. Love the tut, love the owls. Seriously cute!
    -jenn m, fellow flyer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...