Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my little corner of the web! I am very excited to be here. This blog will certainly grow and change but there are a few things that will remain the same:
#1 - Positivity rules here, negativity doesn't belong.
#2 - This won't be just about sewing. Any fun, interesting project that gets the creative juices flowing will be shared in the hope it ignites a spark for someone else.
#3 - I will ALWAYS give credit to other artists, creatives, writers, and idea-thinker-uppers. I believe whole-heartedly great ideas should be shared.
#4 - PLEASE leave comments and suggestions for ideas! There is so much out there to experience and I would love to get to know anyone who takes the time to read this blog.
#5 - CREATE!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...